1. I am using my scrapbook supplies weekly in my planning.
2. I forgot how much I love playing with stickers and paper.
3. Still battling the enemy- depression- with my oldest son.
4. Ian has settled back into his school routine very well.
5. Speaking of school, I am SO excited to be back. I have really missed teaching.
6. The wrist doctor has prescribed more occupational therapy for me. UGH.
7. I had to have a steroid injection in my wrist. Talk about painful! Really. Did he have to move that needle around so much?
8. JC and I are enjoying The Walking Dead this season. It has been very different than past seasons. I like that.
9. I really want to plan a getaway weekend with JC and the boys- no electronics, just family time.
10. I recently discovered BookBub- FREE and really cheap electronic books. I love the site. I have gotten enough books to keep me reading for many months. It's awesome!