I'm tweaking my theme a bit for today. In celebration of Thanksgiving in just two days, I want to tell you ten things I am thankful for.
1. I am blessed to be married to my best friend.
2. I am even more blessed that he has put up with me for almost 24 years! (He's a keeper!)
3. I am thankful for my oldest son's ability to calm his younger brother down whenever he's mad.
4. I am thankful for my youngest son's ability to get his older brother to confide in him.
5. I am grateful I have two amazing sons. (No, boys aren't as easy to raise as I was led to believe.)
6. I am blessed to be an aunt to two super cool nephews and five beautiful nieces.
7. I am grateful I don't have daughters (Oh! The drama! Even so, I am hopeful that one day I will have granddaughters.)
8. I am thankful to whomever created coffee. You are seriously my hero!
9. I am truly blessed to have the two most amazing parents in the entire universe.
10. I am thankful for my sisters- especially since they are still talking to me after all the years of bossing them around when we were younger.
11. (Yes, I know that I was supposed to stop at 10, but I can't) I am grateful for my little brother; I'm hoping we will become closer in time.
12. I am thankful to my brothers- and sister-in-law. God help them!
13. I am thankful that even though it's not been an easy life to live, I am still living it.
What are YOU thankful for?