Are you in need of a printer solution for a small office space? Do you have a home office and need a reliable printer that can print, scan, fax and copy? Have you ever wished you could own a great printer that count print two-sided copies? If you answered, “yes” to any of the above questions, then you must look no further than the Epson WorkForce 635.
My husband and I have been using the Epson WorkForce 635 for a couple of months now and have found it to be a terrific addition to our Epson family of printers. Not only does the WorkForce 635 print fast smudge-proof copies, it prints automatic double-sided copies as well. That is definitely our favorite feature.
Another great feature of the WorkForce 635 is its ability to print not only directly from my computer, but also wirelessly and/or from my portable hard drive. At home, we like to use this printer wirelessly. That way, we can print from anywhere in our home. Even so, I do a lot of work away from home as well, always saving to my portable hard drive. I appreciate that I can hook my hard drive into the USB port on the printer and print my documents quickly and easily.
Speaking of the capability of printing quickly, I must say, the WorkForce 635 prints more quickly that any all-in-one I have ever worked with.
• Single Sided – 15 pages per minute (ppm) in black & white and 7.2 ppm in color
• Double Sided – 7.5 pages per minute (ppm) in black & white and 4.6 ppm in color
These speeds are important to me because I have a teenage son who tends to remember school projects that need to be printed as we are rushing out the door! With the Epson Workforce 635, I don’t have to worry about waiting around for a printer to finish the job. With this printer, we can move from, “Uh oh, mom!” to out the door in just minutes!
Some Highlights from the Manufacturer’s Description:
• Save time — with the world’s fastest all-in-one in both one- and two-sided printing
• Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color), two-sided print speeds of 7.5 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color)
• Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing
• Print twice as much — get about 2x more prints with 127 Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges
• Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
• Less hassle — built-in 250-sheet paper tray means you re-load paper less often
• Do more — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals
• Easy wireless printing — built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi makes wireless setup, networking and printing fast and easy
• PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer
• Front USB port — insert thumb drive and upload files directly to your PC
• High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
• Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers
• Quickly print from your mobile device — print photos, office documents and more, see www.epson.com/mobileprinting for details
• Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing
The Epson WorkForce 635 is a great printer for small business use- especially if one needs a solution for faxing, printing invoices, and other forms. Even so, my family loves this printer for its ability to print double sided documents and for the speed at which it prints any document.
For the fantastic price of only $199.99 and free shipping, you can buy the WorkForce 635 printer by visiting the Epson website at http://www.epson.com/. You can find Epson Twitter too!
The product(s) provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company or the PR agency. The product(s) offered for the giveaway are free of charge, no purchase necessary. My opinions are my own and not by any means influenced by any other part.