Well, it's no secret that I love a good pampering. :) Is there a woman who doesn't? If I could find the time, (that's the REAL problem!), I would lock myself away in my room every week for hours with facial masks, body scrubs, bubble baths, manicures and pedicures, and well, you get the point. Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of hours to spend on myself. Even so, I do still enjoy sneaking in pampering moments whenever I can. :)
A little while ago, ecoTOOLS contacted me to see if I was interested in trying a body scrub that would help make my skin summer-ready. Ummm...a pampering product that would make my dry, dull winter skin luscious? Heck, yes! Trying a product that is earth-friendly? Double YES!! A product that would allow me some much-needed pampering with minimal time? Triple YES!!!
Here's a little something that ecoTOOLS shared with me that I would like to share with YOU about how to help your skin become summer-ready:
A study by Procter & Gamble shows that the evenness and glow of a woman’s skin may dictate appeal and allure, making a smooth transition from winter hibernation to spring rejuvenation even more essential. With new bath + body care and beauty products for Spring 2010, ecoTOOLS is here to lend a soothing hand by washing away dullness and igniting your inner allure! Coupled with a few lifestyle changes, small alterations to the beauty routine can make all the difference in skin’s liveliness. Follow this easy checklist to get glowing-both inside and out!
1. Make dry, dull skin luscious and luminous with the ecoTOOLS Polished and Protected Body Scrub ($5.99). Packed with crushed walnut shells to exfoliate dead skin, the invigorating scent is designed to activate and energize both body and soul. After shedding some skin, restore it to its beautiful glowing state with the brand-new “Replenish Your Natural Resources” Body Butter ($5.99). Enhanced with mango butter, it refreshes and quenches to leave skin with that oh-so summery sheen.
2. Invigorate sluggish circulation by making some moves! Simple stretches each morning get blood flowing and can prevent skin from bloating and looking puffy.
3. Rejuvenate and restore radiance with yet another green innovation from ecoTOOLS for spring 2010. The ecoTOOLS EcoPouf ($1.99) is the world’s first recycled plastic bath sponge, making it effortlessly easy to lather up while loving the earth. The EcoPouf takes scrubbing to a new level, washing away grime and worries to unveil a refreshed glowing slate! It gently cleanses and removes impurities as it revitalizes your skin’s appearance and your typical shower routine.
4. Hydrate your body to keep skin looking healthy. Spruce up regular H2O with yummy lemon or cucumber slices!
5. Replenish your skin with a rich supply of antioxidants found in colorful fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes, cantaloupe and tomatoes. These power foods also contribute to prevent wrinkles, dryness and skins overall appearance.
ecoTOOLS sent me the Polished and Protected Body Scrub and the EcoPouf to review. Oh. My. Goodness! The scrub is heavenly! My skin feels and looks so much smoother and healthier since I have started using it. I wouldn't say it's glowing, but it's pretty darn close to glowing! :) The ecoPouf is gentle, yet very effective at exfoliating my skin. I did find, however, that the best time for me to use the scrub is in the morning or after a workout because of how refreshing the scrub is! I don't like to use it right before bed because it seems as if I am wasting that great sensation. That's just my opinion, though.
I intend to stock up on some more ecoTOOLS products. I love the way they make my skin look and feel, and knowing that they are eco-friendly is even more of a reason to spend my money there.
There was no monetary compensation received for this review. I received products from ecoTOOLS for the purpose of completing this review. Receipt of this did not sway my opinion.