I love country music. (When I was growing up, I was convinced I was headed to Nashville to be discovered as a country music singer. But that's a story for a different post.) I enjoy country line dancing. I have a thing for cowboys- yes, my sweet husband knows and tolerates my infatuation. :) I adore western wear- especially boots!
I fell in love with cowboy boots a long time ago. I remember when I was a little girl my daddy had a pair of snakeskin boots that I would wear whenever I could sneak them on without my mom noticing. I couldn't wait until I was old enough for a pair of my own!
Since then, I have owned many pairs of boots, but I hadn't found a pair that I could wear for hours on end comfortably until I was sent a pair of Tony Lama boots to review.
When I received the email from Justin Brands offering to send me a pair of boots to review, I was thrilled! I knew right away I wanted to try a pair of Tony Lama boots. The only problem was deciding on one pair because all of them are truly beautiful! I selected several styles and was told that of those I liked, I would be sent a pair of Tony Lama 100% Vaquero Thoroughbred boots.
- 100% Vaquero Collection Tony Lama boots
- Thoroughbred leather upper featuring an embossed fancy collar & star pull strap inlay
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Cushioned insole for comfort wear
- Contemporary cowgirl snip toe profile
- Dance floor-friendly smooth leather sole
- Authentic western to its core, the Tony Lama 100% Vaquero boot is handcrafted for today's cowgirl. This pretty, but practical, cowgirl boot features a soft thoroughbred leather foot under a matching, fancy stitched 11" leather shaft. Scalloped, embossed collar accent. 3/4 leather welt. 1 5/8" heel with stabilizing rubber grip surface.
Tony Lama, the most recognized boot brand in the world in Western Boots, has combined hand-crafted boot making know-how with contemporary technology to give its customers long lasting quality and instant comfort. Ask any old or new cowboy/cowgirl alike how they would survive in the rugged toughness of the El Paso high desert terrain and Tony Lama would likely be part of their answer. Tony Lama started making boots in El Paso, Texas, back in 1911. Known for their traditional cowboy boot making ways, they make some of the finest boots around with high quality leathers and designs.
There's a great deal to love about these Tony Lama boots. The craftsmanship is outstanding. These boots are made to last a very long time. The details are beautiful- from the embossed collar to the star cut-out in the pull strap, little details which make these boots a stand-out among the others in my collection. The fit is comfortable enough for everyday wear. These 100% VAQUERO® COLLECTION Tan Thoroughbred boots pack a whole lot of attitude, and that suits me perfectly! (Note: I did find the boots to run about a half size larger than my typical shoe size, so keep that in mind when purchasing a pair for yourself.)
Thank you, Justin Brands, for giving me the opportunity to review Tony Lama boots!
I am thrilled to tell you that one living life one day at a time reader will be chosen to win a gift certificate valid for one pair of his or hers 100% Vaquero Collection boots. Wahoo! :)
To enter to win the gift certificate for the 100% Vaquero Collection boots you MUST:
Head over to the Tony Lama website and tell me pair of 100% Vaquero boots you'd love to own. (This is your MAIN ENTRY. This step is mandatory before you can qualify for all the extra entries.) Important Note: Leave your e-mail address in your comment or your Blogger profile.
This giveaway is open to residents of the USA.
Once you have completed that step, you are eligible for any and all of of these EXTRA ENTRIES (Be sure to leave a separate comment on this post for each extra entry):
- Follow my blog through Blogger.
- Subscribe by email to living life one day at a time (only verified subscriptions count). Already a subscriber? Leave me a separate comment on this post to let me know you’re already a subscriber and are interested in an extra entry for this giveaway.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. You can copy and paste the following tweet to make things easy: "RT please: @livelifereviews is giving away a GC for a pair of Tony Lama boots. Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/yz6hhdx" (Can be done once daily)
- Snag my button and place it on your blog. Leave me a link to the location of the button in the comments section of this post.
- Blog about this giveaway. Link back to this post and Tony Lama. (Make sure you leave me a link to your blog entry.) This is worth two entries. Leave two comments for this one.
- Give this post a thumbs up on Stumble and/or fave me on Technorati. (Make sure to leave your Stumble or Technorati username or link for your entry to count.)
- Tell me how you found this giveaway.
- Add this giveaway to a Mister Linky, Contest Site, Forum, Facebook, Myspace, etc.
Disclaimer: The only compensation received for any review post is a sample of product. Compensation never has a bearing on the outcome of a review. The opinions expressed herein are those of blog author only. Blog author never gets paid to post.